|Wind pressure||SS 268:1983 (2001): ±1750 Pa|
|Water tightness||SS 268:1983 (2001): 150 Pa|
|Air tightness||SS 268:1983 (2001): ≤ 12m3/h-m2; P= ±75Pa|
|Thermal||Follow to U Value for DGU|
|Max’weight||Up to 100kg per leaf|
|Glass thickness||Up to 24mm|
|Profile thickness||1.6 – 2mm|
|Frame depth||102mm [2 tracks] and 152mm [3 tracks]|
|Max dimensions||Up to W 1m × H 2.7m for 1 leaf door|
- The guiding roller with rubber cover bearing allows silent and smooth sliding.
- Integrated structure of die-casting aluminum corner cleat, roller and roller support frame has adjustable function, range of height adjustment is 0~+4mm.
- Sash and frame corners are connected through corner cleats and enhanced with corner angle bonding glue, ensuring high structure strength.
- Bottom drainage design, achieves better water tightness.
- The bottom frame is of barrier-free or high-level track inclusive of a step platform.
STORO G24 can offer two different bottom rails, either high-track or low-track, according to the customer’s needs. Additionally, you can choose a light-duty or heavy-duty solution, with a maximum bearing capacity of up to 200 KG or 250 KG, accordingly.