|Wind pressure||P3≥5.0 KPa|
|Thermal||Follow to U Value for DGU|
|Max’weight||Up to 350 KG|
|Profile thickness||2 mm|
|Max dimensions||W 2000 mm; H 2400 mm|
- Double-track load-bearing to ensure safety and stability.
- New double load-bearing roller+top guiding-roller design, high load-bearing capacity, improved system safety.
- Door leaf can be locked at any position by the handle to meet user’s needs.
- Double EPDM co-extruded gaskets to ensure tightness.
- Sash and frame corners are connected through corner cleats and enhanced with corner angle bonding glue, ensuring high structure strength.
- Sash with European standard’C groove’ for sliding system;
- A whole set of glass fittings was placed on the interior side to prevent accidental installation hazards
- System process design: the system structure design is based on the concept of simplifying.
- Processing and installation operations to increase product quality.
- Operations is consistent and simple, very convenient for workers to operate.
- Different types of system dies available for customers
G41 offers the option to use two or three rollers to increase the load bearing capacity, as well as adding multiple locking points to reinforce the overall safety of the system.